-G.E.N.G-

Saturday, October 23, 2010

broken


As I sat here
I was trying to think of all the times
You hurt me and made me cry. . .

Hoping and wishing
it would make me like you less
But it didn't!

Because all the times
I could remember were the ones
when you showed me that you cared...

I didn't want to believe that you ever did
You walk by me everyday and say hello
Everyday you take time out to listen to me..

You talk to me, 
smile at me, 
laugh with me,
and have fun with me...

Well, I talk, smile and laugh too,
but inside I'm hurting...

Deep down it hurts to be with you
because I love you and you are only a friend!



MySpace


p/s: hati aku berderai. usah ditanya mengapa!

3 comments:

dunspeak♥ said...

hati yang berderai tu leh dicantum kembali tak?

nurul lalala said...

hati seorang wanita ibarat kaca..walaupun dicantum, retaknya masih ada~hehehe

myaamirah said...

wani.. ko suke sahabat mu kah?

Related Posts with Thumbnails